The perfect entry-level role if you’re passionate about vehicle mechanics but want to pursue a corporate career. Our Parts Advisors learn about inventory management, customer service, administration and become very knowledgeable on vehicle parts and accessories.
This position is a great stepping stone to becoming a Parts or Service Manager of an Ingham Dealership.
National Certificate in Motor Industry (Automotive Parts & Accessories Merchandising)
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
If you’re passionate about vehicles or engines but want to pursue a corporate role, then a Parts Advisor role is the ideal balance for you.
This program will suit you if you have just left school or graduated, or if you want to get off the tools and change paths to being a Parts or Service Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
A combination of workplace learning, off-job training and self-motivated study:
- Consulting with customers and attending to their enquiries.
- Identifying features and benefits of automotive products available in your workplace.
- Purchasing and storing automotive parts.
- Selling automotive parts and accessories.
- Planning and constructing displays.